13dBi Right-Hand (RHCP) Circular Polarized Patch antenna, Full-Custom design for the FPV market.
Ideal companion to our 5.8GHz SpiroNET Omnidirectional CP antennas, ranges of several km on a CE-legal 25mW system very possible!
This 5.8GHz Right-Hand (RHCP) Circular Polarized patch antenna was custom-designed, with no expense spared, for the FPV market. Light enough to be mounted directly onto an LCD headset, or directly onto the front of one of our Uno, or Duo receivers.
This antenna will breathe new life into the CE-Legal 25mW systems, allowing multi-km range with ease. For 600mW systems, its time to start worrying about the range of the control link, since with a combination of this antenna, and a spiroNET omni, the video range can greatly exceed the control range of most 2.4GHz radios.
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances, *each antenna* is 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performance.
- SMA male connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products sold to date.
- Right-Hand circular polarization
- 5.8GHz ISM Band
- 13dBi gain
- Beam width 35 degrees (H + V)
- F/B Ratio 26dB
- VSWR < 1.5:1 (5740 – 5860MHz)
- Impedance 50ohms